From concept to design, manufacture
We have developed proprietary materials and process technologies to meet these needs. As an Apexel customer, you can expect to work directly with experienced technical sales and engineers with a deep understanding of technical and commercial expectations.
For Automotive Lenses products, its basic vehicle rating roughly includes the following seven aspects:
- Temperature resistance: It needs to work normally in the range of -40℃~85℃, and can adapt to the drastic changes in temperature;
- Anti-vibration: The vehicle will generate strong vibration when driving on a less flat road, so it must be able to resist various intensities of vibration;
- Anti-magnetic: When the vehicle starts, it will generate extremely high electromagnetic pulses, which requires extremely high anti-magnetic performance;
- Waterproof: The car camera must be very tightly sealed, so that it can still be used normally after being soaked in rain for several days;
- Service life: The service life is at least 8~10 years to meet the requirements;
- High dynamics: The vehicle travels at a fast speed, and the light environment facing the camera changes drastically and frequently, so the CMOS of the camera is required to have high dynamic characteristics;
- Low noise: It can effectively suppress noise when the light is low, especially the side view and rear view cameras are required to capture images clearly even at night.
The above are only general requirements. For different application environments, there will be more detailed requirements. For example, the surround view requires an ultra-wide angle, which is generally at least 135°. It is understood that 210° also has applications.
Automobile Industry Lenses from Apexel Optics
Apexel Optics has lenses for many automotive industry applications. The following lenses are designed for automotive needs as well as other high-resolution vision applications. If you are looking for a specific lens for your next optics project, please contact us for personal assistance from a design engineer.
Need to learn more about Apexel Optics Automotive Lenses?
High reliability lens unit with Apexel optical design technology
By leveraging Apexel's optical design technology, Apexel Solutions produces high reliability automotive lens units.
In addition to lens design technology, we utilize camera design technology cultivated through digital cameras and Ricoh 360-degree cameras, as well as knowledge of CMOS sensors used as photodetectors, so that we can propose optimal optical solutions.
Our lens units are used in applications ranging from rear view/surround view to ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) applications
Leverage Apexel's optics and camera design technology
Apexel Optics can mass produce cameras with high color reproducibility for automotive applications that require high visibility in harsh lighting conditions.
It is not only used for viewing apps, but also for commercial dash cams to record accident situations.
We can also mass produce custom cameras, such as those used in ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) applications.
Apexel has full design capability paired with years of manufacturing experience allowing us to produce any special lens…. in any quantity!
If you are looking for custom lens assemblies for your medical system, please feel free to talk to our experts. We can provide professional advice and assistance for your lens components.
Learn More About Optical Engineering Services
LOOKING FOR HONEST AND RELIABLE OPTIC LENS SERVICES?
The best optical lens manufacturer
Make An Inquiry Today With Our Online Form