Optical Component and Precision Optics Technology ApplicationApexeloptic
The optical component is a device that analyses and determines the characteristics of light waves, either to improve the image for viewing or to study and identify their characteristics. Transmissions and reflections are the two types of optical components. In this article, we will talk about the optical component market, the benefits of precision optical products, and the advantages of using Apexel optical lenses for various applications.
The Optical Component Market Overview
The optical component market is prominent more than ever. In modern times you can find that optical components are used almost everywhere, e.g., hospitals, surveillance systems, and laboratories. Due to stricter law regulations, it is now becoming a requirement to install a dashcam in your automotive in case an accident occurs.
A dashcam involves the use of a high-precision optical component. Another usage of optical components in the mainstream industry is in laboratories where an optical component is required in a microscope to zoom in on specimens and observe their behavior.
Applications and Benefits of Precision Optical Products
There are several applications where precision optical products are employed:
- Machine vision systems: In machine vision systems, precision optical products are utilized. When machine vision systems are used in a production line, productivity increases while lowering costs due to lesser human interaction.
- Medical laboratories: Precision optical products are used in medical laboratories as well, where the microscopic details of a specimen are to be observed. The higher the details, the easier it is to draw conclusions and advance research.
- Surveillance system: Another primary application of precision optical products is in surveillance systems. The optical components inside a surveillance system have to be advanced enough to capture greater details. In case of a crime, this will allow the perpetrator to be easily identified.
Problems Affecting the Effect of an Optical Component
There are many existing problems in various optical components. At present, the multi-face mirror rotation modules for surveillance systems on the market mostly use mechanical variable speed transmission to output torque. This solution adds additional transmission components. Besides, the gap between the machines will increase the output error. It also increases the failure rate and cost, which is not conducive to digital control.
In addition, a significant number of optical components in automotive systems have a problem of capturing the whole picture due to a narrow field of view in the lens and sizable distortion.
Advance Apexel Solution to these Problems
To deal with the problem of multi-face rotating mirror modules available in the market, power motor adopts MCU, brushless motor, and optical encoder design. The brushless motor is designed to directly output torque to the mirror module, whereas the high-performance MCU processes floating-point data. It comes with the advantages of low noise and long life.
In the automotive systems, Apexel uses miniature fisheye lenses up to 200° field of view, as well as Tailored Distortion® lenses that reduce optical distortion.
Advantages of Apexel Precision Optical Lens
There are a variety of optical precision products available on the market. However, they pale compared to the high quality and affordability that Apexel’s optical precision products provide. With vast experience producing precision products, Apexel maintains high quality by carrying out accurate measurements of the products based on software modules based on spatial geometry.
Here are the reasons why you should always trust Apexel:
- Apexel products are subjected to strict standard vibration testing to ensure that the vibrations encountered by the products during transportation, installation, and use.
- Additional testing done on Apexel precision optical products involve subjecting them to varying levels of temperature, humidity, solar radiation, and other challenges posed by the outdoor environment.
- All Apexel products comply with international quality such as CE, ROHS, and REACH.
As aforementioned, there are many applications for precision optical components such as surveillance, medical laboratories, and machine vision systems. However, many precision optical products have a multitude of problems attached to them. This isn’t the case with Apexel precision optical products in that they go through rigorous testing and have years of experience in manufacturing precision optical components!